- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing, downloading, installing, or using the TokenomX Services, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at https://www.tokenomX.com/terms-conditions/ on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
- EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER:
TOKENOMX, LLC (“TokenomX”) can not and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction with our training. We give you a 60-day 100% satisfaction guarantee on the products we sell, so if you are not happy for any reason with the quality of our training, just ask for your money back. You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
Hours of Operation
- TokenomX, LLC (“TokenomX”) corporate office is open Monday Friday 9a.m. - 5p.m. CST
- TokenomX shipping department is open Monday Friday 9a.m. - 5p.m. CST
- We close for all government observed holidays
This policies and procedures applies to all TokenomX products sold on this site or any other site owned by TokenomX that includes a link to this page.
- Billing address must be the same as the shipping address. Due to credit card procedures, we cannot ship to a different address than we bill to.
- Returns and Cancellations
3.1 Physical Returns & Shipping
Returns & Subscription Cancellations
- No Refunds, but we do allow you switch names on the tickets.
- You have SIXTY (60) Days from the date of the original purchase to change the name on your ticket.
- Live Events
The events, information, and speakers listed on our Sites are subject to change without notification.
TICKET HOLDERS MAY NOT SELL, OFFER FOR SALE, OFFER AT AUCTIONS, RESELL, DONATE, ACT AS COMMERCIAL AGENT FOR ANOTHER PARTY OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER THEIR TICKETS IN ANY WAY WITHOUT THE SPECIFIC PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF TokenomX
7.1 Ticket Transfers
Ticket transfers will not be processed THIRTY (30) Days prior to the event.
A $50 transfer fee will be applied to all ticket transfers.
7.2 Process for Guest Tickets Transfers
Once a Ticket purchase is confirmed, the Ticket Purchaser may only change the assignment of the Guests accompanying him a maximum of 2 times and using the Tickets that he purchased by:
- Submitting a Guest Ticket Transfer Request: the Ticket Purchaser must submit a transfer request to email@example.com.
7.3 Ticket Resales
If a Ticket Purchaser cannot use all of the Tickets that he has purchased, the Ticket Purchaser will have the opportunity to submit to TOKENOMX a formal request for the resale of the Tickets he no longer wants via the Digital Marketer support team, so that the support team can try to resell the Tickets to another attendee. Unlike the Guest Transfer policy, the Ticket Purchaser will not have to provide a reason for the Ticket Resale request.
There is no guarantee that demand for Tickets will result in the Tickets being resold. If the Ticket Purchaser’s Tickets are not resold, no resale proceeds will be returned to the Ticket Purchaser.
- Live Streams
- Refunds will only be provided in situations where the customer is unable to watch the Livestream due to technical issues.
- Refunds will only be considered and processed on the first day of each respective event.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY.
THE TOKENOMX STREAM AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE DIGITAL MARKETER LIVE STREAM, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. DIGITAL MARKETER DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE DIGITAL MARKETER LIVE STREAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
TokenomX is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or redemption to be received by TokenomX on account of technical problems or traffic congestion online or on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to customer’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading or streaming any materials consistent with this agreement or subsequent use of any TokenomX owned web properties. If, for any reason, the stream is not capable of running online as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of TokenomX which threatens or corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a live stream offer, TokenomX, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the offer and/or any subscription. ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS OFFER MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, DIGITAL MARKETER WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR ATTEMPTED REDEMPTION AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Social Media Groups and Communities
Business owners of all levels are welcome here. We have community members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- Business owners of all levels are welcome here.
- We have members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.
- Keep it respectful
- Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
- No pitching to the group
- We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
- No gated content
- Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
- Respect confidentiality
- Content gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- Keep it on topic
- We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Partnering with other members
- Access to this group does not mean that Digital Marketer endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy. If you are looking for help implementing the stuff that Digital Marketer teaches, we do have a list of (vetted) partners through our Certified Partner program.
- Due to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manger directly via private message so our team can review them.
- Breaking the rules
- Three warnings for rule-breaking behavior will result in a 7-day removal from the group. After the 7 day period, you are welcome to rejoin the group on a 30-day probation. If you break the rules again during your probation, you will be permanently removed from the community or group.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that the TokenomX, including but not limited to TokenomX Products and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates and the scripts and software used to implement TokenomX Services, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by TokenomX and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the TokenomX Services in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of theTokenomX Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from TokenomX. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the TokenomX Services in any manner, and you shall not exploit the TokenomX brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, TokenomX and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any TokenomX products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the TokenomX brand at any time without notice. In no event will TokenomX be liable for making these changes. TokenomX may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of TokenomX services, in any case and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to TokenomX LLC (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by TokenomX and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF DIGITAL MARKETER LLC, EXCEPT FOR USE OF DIGITAL MARKETER LLC AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
TokenomX the TokenomX logo, other TokenomX trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connectionTokenomX LLC are trademarks or registered trademarks of TokenomX Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with TokenomX Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
- All checks are held for 10 business days. Orders placed with a check will be held for 10 business days. Once 10 business days is complete, the order will be released and shipped.
- All returned check will be charged a $25 USD return check fee.
- Counter checks will not be accepted.
- Checks and money orders must be sent in US funds.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.